Our mission here is to help the speakers to use our tools and their personality to build their talks with the right ingredients and structure for every format. We help them deliver a new, professional, mastered communication.
With the rise of the Y-generation to the top management and the next generations growing in the company, long, lecture-type talks are replaced with more creative formats. These include:
- TED-style talks (18-minute, inspirational talks)
- Monthly video from top management on transformation / project progress, video diaries, news type updates...
- e-learning, webinars, webcasts,...
For the speakers, these formats are usually uneasy. Therefore we have two types of clients coming to us:
- Those experienced ones who anticipate the danger and ask for our support in order to guarantee the successful launch of their new communication style.
- Those who tried and became aware of the difficulties. Typically, they made videos with the top management and got poor or negative feedbacks. The top management usually wants to have a more direct connection with all the employees; and the employees feel difficult to engage with what they perceive as ‘talking-books’, inexpressive faces.