For top-managers who want to improve their impact when presenting their vision, strategy, or results on regular basis to the management comity, boards and investors.
For top-managers willing to modernize their communication style to meet reach younger generations with presentation formats such as TED-style presentations or short video clips for internal communication.
Develop your own, unique style to its full potential as to engage and influence your organization more efficiently
Modules of this programme
In this programme, you will progressively build up your presentations through repeated exercises on the following topics:
Develop your non verbal communication
- Build awareness of your image (face, voice, body posture, gestures)
- Understand the social judgments triggered by your non verbal communication
- Discover your best non verbal style and maintain it under mild stress
- Develop your natural authority and charisma drawing attention to your voice
- Master your behaviour when presenting slides as to capture maximum attention
- Entering and leaving the stage, interacting with co-presenters
Develop and express social intelligence
- Social creativity exercise: verbalize the likely reactions of the audience, talk from various points of view, defuse potential oppositions
- Develop your speaking techniques (question form, repetitions, …)
- Techniques to engage your audience from the first sentence
Including persuasion techniques in your talk
- Dealing with expectations, emotions and give a meaning to the events the audience face
- Practice 8 persuasion techniques
Find, develop and use work experience to increase engagement and memorization
- Creating short stories
- Gripping, shorter stories
- Linking stories to your topic with explicit cues
- Using stories to illustrate values and meaning of working life
- Option 1 : 6 sessions of 3h30’ with one coach
- Option 2 : 6 sessions of 3h30’ with two coaches
Option 2 gives the real advantage to offer more personalized advises, more support during the exercises, more changes and dynamics in the rhythm of the sessions. Most clients mention the complementarity and interactions of the two trainers as a key asset of the Leadercom method.
The support material (workbooks, USB keys with your videos, beamer, camera, sound equipment) and transportation costs in Brussels are included.
Persuasion and negotiations – Media training